Welcome from Guy Warner
And the countdown has begun… yes, it’s officially advent which means just a few more sleeps until Christmas. If that thought terrifies you, try not to worry – there’s still plenty of time to plan and prepare. Here’s what to do now:
- Order your meat: we are currently taking meat orders for locally-reared Adlington turkeys, Todenham Manor Farm pork and beef and Cotswold Farmer gammon and sausages. Order in store or online by 16th December, and if you’re a Taste Club member, you’ll receive £5 off your order.
- Choose your bottles: beer, bubbly, wine, port – our wine shop is full of fantastic bottles to suit every budget. Our fine wine specialists at Vinology have curated a rather tasty selection of fine wines, we have some sensational locally produced English wines and plenty of festive offers on some well-known brands.
- Fill your freezer: stock up on our Discover the Choice Party Food ready for when the guests arrive. These tempting canapés include vegetable samosas, duck spring rolls, sweet and sticky chicken kebabs, mozzarella bites and Cumberland sausage rolls, as well as gluten free and vegan options too.
- Be ingredient ready: now’s a good time to stock up on the essentials – turkey-size tinfoil, stock cubes, salt and pepper, butter, tea and coffee. And don’t forget the boring stuff like washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, kitchen roll and rubber gloves!
- Sign up for Taste Club: if you’re not already a member of our popular Taste Club, you’re missing out! This month we’re offering Taste Club members money off vouchers worth £20, £5 off turkey orders and special bonus vouchers to save £5 on the weekly shop between Christmas and New Year and the first week of January – there’s never been a better time to join Taste – visit budgenstasteclub.co.uk to sign up.
Merry Christmas from us all at Warner’s Budgens!